Recycled down duvet
The new ecological duvet Polar Green is fully padded with recycled goose down. The down is recovered from duvets, duvet and pillows that can no longer be sold. By taking down from waste products, while still guaranteeing the usual high quality standards, Zenoni&Colombi makes its contribution to the development of the down recycling flow. Our goal is always to offer the highest possible quality, trying with this new product to reduce waste and create value in the recycling flow.
Winter duvet in 100% recycled goose down padded to 90% soft goose down and 10% goose feathers with very soft lining cotton. Goose duvet made in Italy perfect for the cold season in areas with harsh climates thanks to its 5 heat points. Delivered with a practical zip bag for convenient storage in the wardrobe during the months of non-use.
Why choose recycled down?
- I recycled down duvets are eco-sustainable thanks to the lower environmental impact of production and disposal
- The down is 100% recycled cruelty free. By recycling discarded down, new feathers are not needed to fill new products
- The recycled down does not lose its properties, continuing to guarantee the same unmistakable degree of comfort
Give yourself a better rest
Thanks to its properties it gives a better and comfortable rest:
- Warm but very light on the body
- You will avoid using heavy blankets that make sleeping restless
- Down is naturally an enemy of mites
- Goose down is the material that most favors thermal insulation
- It doesn't sting
- Goose down duvets last a lifetime, which allows you to get a good return on your spending
- Using goose down duvets will allow you to turn the heating down a few degrees. For each degree saved, a reduction in the bill of 7/10% is estimated.
Certification that marks products that do not pose risks to the health of consumers.
International brand that identifies suitable products
for use by people allergic to dust and mites.
Returns for Italy are free. We collect the goods directly to your home by express courier in 24/48 hours.
Fast refunds within 10 days.