Returns and Refunds
Pursuant to art. 64 and following of Legislative Decree 206/05, if the customer is a consumer, he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract free of charge for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty.
To exercise this right, the Customer, within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods, must contact the Zenoni & Colombi customer service by choosing one of the following methods:
- By telephone request to the number +39 035 753434, indicating to Zenoni & Colombi the order number, the products to be returned, the name and surname of the beneficiary, the bank and the IBAN code through which to make the refund;
- By written request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating to Zenoni & Colombi the order number, the products to be returned, the name and surname of the beneficiary, the bank and the IBAN code through which to make the refund;
- Via the website www.zenoniecolombi.com to section "Your orders", by clicking on the number of the order for which you want to make the return and filling out the appropriate request form indicating the products you want to return, name and surname of the beneficiary, the bank and the IBAN code through which to make reimbursement (this method is only available for orders whose goods have already been received).
Although not required by law, in order to improve the service, a brief explanatory note of the reason for the withdrawal would be welcome.
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- The Customer is required to wait for the response to the request for withdrawal from the Zenoni & Colombi customer service;
- The shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer as per Legislative Decree n. 185 of May 22, 1995;
- The law applies to the product purchased in its entirety. It is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product;
- The law does not apply to products made to measure or clearly personalized, or which for reasons of hygiene cannot be reused;
- The purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts, to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend placing it in a second box. In all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging should be avoided;
- The package must be sent to: Zenoni & Colombi (Returns Office), Via Raul Follerau, 8, 24027 Nembro BG (Italy)
- The shipment, up to the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the Customer. Zenoni & Colombi is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to lack of the essential integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Zenoni & Colombi ascertains:
- The non-diligent use of the asset that has compromised its integrity, or the use of any consumable materials;
- The lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
- The absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, manuals, parts, ...);
- Damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Zenoni & Colombi will make the product available to the customer for its return at the point of sale in Via Raul Follerau, 8, 24027 Nembro BG (Italy).
After verifying the integrity of the package and / or its contents, Zenoni & Colombi will issue a credit note and refund the customer the full amount already paid, within 7 working days from the return of the goods, by bank transfer.