Polar real goose down duvet
- PADDING: The duvet is filled with real goose down, with a composition that includes 90% soft goose down and the remaining 10% hypoallergenic white goose down. This combination of materials contributes to the softness and thermal insulation of the down.
- COTTON FABRIC: The duvet is wrapped in luxurious soft cotton fabric. This fabric not only adds a touch of comfort, but can also enhance the look of your comforter, making it a stylish addition to your bedding.
Winter down jacket
Winter duvet with 5 heat points out of 5, suitable for the winter season, perfect for the winter climate, when the bedroom is heated for a few hours.
Find out why now Goose down comforters are better than synthetic down comforters.
Certification that marks products that do not pose risks to the health of consumers.
International brand that identifies suitable products
for use by people allergic to dust and mites.
Returns for Italy are free. We collect the goods directly to your home by express courier in 24/48 hours.
Fast refunds within 10 days.