Covered with pure virgin wool
Prestigious blanketin pure merino virgin wool with jacquard double face processing, also suitable for the most rigid temperatures.
With " lana vergine "means the use of the wool of tosa, coming from the towing of the woolly mantle, without suffering chemical processes, industrial work or the use of non-natural products. Thevirgin wool is then 100% natural and ecological, not regenerated and not recovered from other industrial machinations.
Designed and packaged in Italy to ensure a high standard of raw materials and a realization in the work of art.
Woolmark certified blanket
Blanket virgin wool certified Woolmark, an important globally recognized certification with high quality standards, thus a guarantee of an unparalleled production quality.
Properties of merinos wool
1. Merinos wool is extremely soft in contact with the skin and does not irritate. For this reason the covered in merino wool is perfect for the children's skin.
2. Merinos wool is a natural thermal insulator.It retains a constant body temperature, resulting in both the cold and hot season.
3. Being a natural fiber, it does not hold bacteria, thus preventing the accumulation of dirt and microbes.
4. The keratin present in merinos wool prevents the formation of bad odors.
5. It is an antistatic material. By not attracting electromagnetic fields and electrostatics, it does not draw dust.
Il reso per l'Italia è gratuito. Ritiriamo la merce direttamente a casa vostra con corriere espresso in 24/48 ore.
Rimborsi veloci entro 10 giorni.