Three Piece Centre Tables Peahole (Gigliuccio) Hemstitched Hand Embroidered Linen Blend, Large Size, Made in Italy
36,80 €VAT excluded
Three-piece large size centre tables, Peahole (Gigliuccio) hemstitched embroidered by hand
Consisting of: Two doilies measure 30x40 cm and a strip 40x85 cm
Composition: 100% Pure Cotton
Made in Italy
- In stock
Three-piece large size centre tables Peahole (Gigliuccio) hemstitched embroidered by hand, consisting of a pair of doilies and a hand embroidered strip. Dimension: Two doilies measure 30x40 cm and a strip 40x85 cm. Craftsmanship and workmanship 100% made in Italy. Composition: 100% Pure Cotton. Zenoni & Colombi: Class is home.
- Italy: at least 1-2 working days
- Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, The Netherlands, United Kingdom: at least 3-5 working days
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia: at least 4-7 working days
- Canada, United States: at least 4-7 working days
We suggest you to read our “Shipping & Delivery” section for the full conditions.
- Credit/debit card: Visa, V Pay, MasterCard and Maestro.
- Cash on delivery (only for Italy): you can pay the courier upon delivery (additional cost of € 8.00)
- Bank transfer: orders paid by bank transfers will only be processed once we received the payment.
Details for the transfer:
Account name: MC DONALD S.R.L.
Bank: Intesa San Paolo
BILLING and TAX ASPECTS
the invoice must be requested when ordering, in phase 03. addresses indicating in the comments (Paragraph: If you want to add a comment to your order, write it below.) => "REQUEST INVOICE".
the data of: company name, VAT number, tax code, pec / sdi; must be completed in - YOUR ADDRESSES -
otherwise the order transaction will be entered in the register of daily payments, without issuing a receipt, as per Article 22 of Presidential Decree no. 633/1972 on mail order sales which include online sales.
once the sale has been entered in the register of fees, it will no longer be possible to issue an invoice.