Double Bed Polo Quilt, Brown/Black, Half Season 100g
114,67 €VAT excluded
Double bed Polo Quilt in brown/black with rounded corners
Size: 270x270 cm
Composition: Top lining 60% cotton 40% polyester
Filling material 100% Anti-Allergic Polyester
Bottom lining 100% cotton
- In stock
A double bed Polo Quilt in brown/black with rounded corners. Elegant multicolour design. Ideal for mid-seasons, weight 100g. Composition: Top lining 60% cotton 40% polyester, Filling material 100% Anti-Allergic Polyester, Bottom lining 100% cotton. Size: 270x270 cm. Craftsmanship and workmanship: 100% made in Italy. Zenoni & Colombi: la classe è di casa
- Italy: at least 1-2 working days
- Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, The Netherlands, United Kingdom: at least 3-5 working days
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia: at least 4-7 working days
- Canada, United States: at least 4-7 working days
We suggest you to read our “Shipping & Delivery” section for the full conditions.
- Credit/debit card: Visa, V Pay, MasterCard and Maestro.
- Cash on delivery (only for Italy): you can pay the courier upon delivery (additional cost of € 8.00)
- Bank transfer: orders paid by bank transfers will only be processed once we received the payment.
Details for the transfer:
Account name: MC DONALD S.R.L.
Bank: Intesa San Paolo
BILLING and TAX ASPECTS
the invoice must be requested when ordering, in phase 03. addresses indicating in the comments (Paragraph: If you want to add a comment to your order, write it below.) => "REQUEST INVOICE".
the data of: company name, VAT number, tax code, pec / sdi; must be completed in - YOUR ADDRESSES -
otherwise the order transaction will be entered in the register of daily payments, without issuing a receipt, as per Article 22 of Presidential Decree no. 633/1972 on mail order sales which include online sales.
once the sale has been entered in the register of fees, it will no longer be possible to issue an invoice.