Water Lily designed Double Quilt Ninfea 90% Goose Down & 10% Feather with Silk Blend Lining, Made in Italy
Composition lining: 51% Silk and 49% pure cotton
Filling material: 90% goose down 10% white anti-allergic feathers
Stitched squares 25x25cm
Heat rating: 5 points
- In stock
Water Lily, Double quilt. An elegant and soft quilt of high quality, padded with washed and sterilized goose feather. Filling material: 90% goose down 10% white anti-allergic feathers. Lining composition: 51% Silk and 49% pure cotton, with quilted 25x25 cm squares. The specific composition of the quilt creates an ideal microclimate which enables a perfect and warm rest without sweating. Heat rating: 5 points, classified as medium-high which is also suitable for frigid temperatures. Packed in a transparent bag with handles marked Zenoni & Colombi, comfortable and convenient to place in the wardrobe during the warmer months. Size: 265x270cm . Craftsmanship and workmanship: Made in Italy. Zenoni & Colombi: Quality is home.
- Italy: at least 1-2 working days
- Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, The Netherlands, United Kingdom: at least 3-5 working days
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia: at least 4-7 working days
- Canada, United States: at least 4-7 working days
We suggest you to read our “Shipping & Delivery” section for the full conditions.
- Credit/debit card: Visa, V Pay, MasterCard and Maestro.
- Bank transfer: orders paid by bank transfers will only be processed once we received the payment.
Details for the transfer:
Account name: MC DONALD S.R.L.
Bank: UBI Banca S.p.A
It is possible to complete your order by phone. In the “Your shopping cart” section, select “Phone order”. We just need your full name, a phone contact and an e-mail address, we will contact you as soon as possible to complete the order together.
If you’d like to receive an invoice for your order, you can request it at the checkout in the “Notes” section or you can send us an e-mail to email@example.com within the end of the month in which the order was made.