Water Lily designed Double Quilt Ninfea 90% Goose Down & 10% Feather with Silk Blend Lining, Made in Italy
-400,00 €VAT excluded
Composition lining: 51% Silk and 49% pure cotton
Filling material: 90% goose down 10% white anti-allergic feathers
Stitched squares 25x25cm
Heat rating: 5 points
- In stock
Water Lily, Double quilt. An elegant and soft quilt of high quality, padded with washed and sterilized goose feather. Filling material: 90% goose down 10% white anti-allergic feathers. Lining composition: 51% Silk and 49% pure cotton, with quilted 25x25 cm squares. The specific composition of the quilt creates an ideal microclimate which enables a perfect and warm rest without sweating. Heat rating: 5 points, classified as medium-high which is also suitable for frigid temperatures. Packed in a transparent bag with handles marked Zenoni & Colombi, comfortable and convenient to place in the wardrobe during the warmer months. Size: 265x270cm . Craftsmanship and workmanship: Made in Italy. Zenoni & Colombi: Quality is home.
- Italy: at least 1-2 working days
- Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, The Netherlands, United Kingdom: at least 3-5 working days
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia: at least 4-7 working days
- Canada, United States: at least 4-7 working days
We suggest you to read our “Shipping & Delivery” section for the full conditions.
- Credit/debit card: Visa, V Pay, MasterCard and Maestro.
- Cash on delivery (only for Italy): you can pay the courier upon delivery (additional cost of € 8.00)
- Bank transfer: orders paid by bank transfers will only be processed once we received the payment.
Details for the transfer:
Account name: MC DONALD S.R.L.
Bank: Intesa San Paolo
If you’d like to receive an invoice for your order, you can do it by filling in the "PEC / SDI or other info" field at the end of the address form, you can request it at the checkout in the “Notes” section or you can send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within the end of the month in which the order was made.