Double Bed Riga Blanket, Wool Blend, Beige
Double bed blanket with an elegant and exclusive design work in jacquard and a cross-stitched hem
Composition: 18% Wool 30% Polyester 42% Acrylic 6% Cotton 4% Other Fibres
Anti-pilling fabric, it does not shrink when it is washed and maintains its vibrant colour
100% Made in Italy
- In stock
Double bed blanket with an elegant and exclusive design work in jacquard and a cross-stitched hem. Size: 210x250cm. Colour Beige. Composition: 18% Wool 30% Polyester 42% Acrylic 6% Cotton 4% Other Fibres. It has a particular fabric anti-pilling, it does not shrink when it is washed and maintains its vibrant colour. Machine washable up to 40 degrees and can be tumble dried. Craftsmanship and workmanship 100% Made in Italy. Zenoni & Colombi: la classe é di casa
- Italy: at least 1-2 working days
- Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, The Netherlands, United Kingdom: at least 3-5 working days
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia: at least 4-7 working days
- Canada, United States: at least 4-7 working days
We suggest you to read our “Shipping & Delivery” section for the full conditions.
- Credit/debit card: Visa, V Pay, MasterCard and Maestro.
- Cash on delivery (only for Italy): you can pay the courier upon delivery (additional cost of € 8.00)
- Bank transfer: orders paid by bank transfers will only be processed once we received the payment.
Details for the transfer:
Account name: MC DONALD S.R.L.
Bank: Intesa San Paolo
BILLING and TAX ASPECTS
the invoice must be requested when ordering, in phase 03. addresses indicating in the comments (Paragraph: If you want to add a comment to your order, write it below.) => "REQUEST INVOICE".
the data of: company name, VAT number, tax code, pec / sdi; must be completed in - YOUR ADDRESSES -
otherwise the order transaction will be entered in the register of daily payments, without issuing a receipt, as per Article 22 of Presidential Decree no. 633/1972 on mail order sales which include online sales.
once the sale has been entered in the register of fees, it will no longer be possible to issue an invoice.