Terms of sale
Zenoni & amp; Colombi is the owner of the site www.zenoniecolombi.com . In this document Zenoni & amp; Colombi will be indicated with the name "MC DONALD S.R.L.", which is the company name under which it carries out the online sales activity on the site www. zenoniecolombi.com . The general conditions of sale, hereinafter referred to as "GCS", will also be applicable to new types of services, which will be provided in the future by MC DONALD S.R.L., unless otherwise provided for at the time of registration or the first supply of the new service.
Acceptance of the GCS and creation of an account on Zenoni & amp; Pigeons
Creating an account on www.zenoniecolombi.com is totally free. The access credentials (e-mail address and password) must be used exclusively by the Customer and cannot be transferred to third parties. The Customer undertakes to keep them secret and to ensure that no third party has access to them and to immediately inform MC DONALD S.R.L. in the event that it suspects or becomes aware of an improper use or undue disclosure of the same. Each Customer is allowed to create only one account on www.zenoniecolombi.com . It is therefore expressly forbidden for the same Customer to make multiple registrations. In the event that MC DONALD S.R.L. should it detect that a Customer has made several registrations on the site, it reserves the right to proceed, immediately and without prior notice, to the cancellation of the related secondary accounts on Zenoni & amp; Colombi.
The Customer guarantees that the personal information provided during the account creation procedure on Zenoni & amp; Pigeons are complete and truthful. The use of false and / or invented and / or fictional names is expressly forbidden, and Zenoni undertakes to keep & amp; Colombi harmless and indemnified from any damage, compensation obligation and / or sanction deriving from and / or in any way connected to the violation by the user of the rules on registration to the site or on the conservation of registration credentials.
The contract stipulated between MC DONALD S.R.L. and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Zenoni & amp; Pigeons. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer in any way. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept these GCS.
If the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these GCS, in compliance with the provisions by articles 50 and following of Legislative Decree 206/05.
Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
The Customer can only purchase the products in the electronic catalog of the site www.zenoniecolombi.com at the time of placing the order, as described in the relevant information sheets.
Customers are not required to pay any minimum amount to process an order.
Completion and conclusion of the contract
Once payment is confirmed, the customer will receive an acceptance email payment and an order confirmation. It is therefore necessary to have indicated a valid address.
In the case of orders that are abnormal in relation to the quantity of products purchased or the frequency of purchases made, MC DONALD S.R.L. reserves the right to take all necessary actions to put an end to the irregularities. These actions may include:
- Non-acceptance or cancellation of irregular orders;
- Suspension of access to the site;
- Cancellation ( also permanent) of the Customer account.
MC DONALD S.R.L. reserves the right to refuse and cancel orders that come from a Customer:
- who has released false, incomplete or otherwise inaccurate identification data;
- and / or with whom MC DONALD S.R.L. has an ongoing legal dispute;
- or has previously violated these GCS of MC DONALD S.R.L ..
In addition to rejecting and canceling the order in question, the action may include the suspension of access to the site and / or the (even permanent) cancellation of the Customer account.
Counterparty for orders
Counterparty for all orders is :
MC DONALD S.R.L. - Via Mosconi, 17, 24026 Leffe BG (Italy)
VAT / Tax Code: IT00963060165
Chamber of Commerce: Bergamo
R.E.A .: BG 198008
Share capital: € 93,600.00
BILLING and TAX ASPECTS
the invoice must be requested at the time of order, in phase 03. addresses indicating in the comments (Paragraph: If you want to add a comment to your order, write it below. ) = & gt; "REQUEST INVOICE".
the data of: company name, VAT number, tax code, pec / sdi; must be completed in -Your ADDRESSES-
otherwise the order transaction will be entered in the register of daily payments, without issuing a receipt, as per Article 22 of Presidential Decree no. 633/1972 on mail order sales which include online sales.
once the sale has been entered in the register of fees, it will no longer be possible to issue an invoice.
MC DONALD S.R.L. reserves the right to change the prices published on this site at any time. The prices of the products published from time to time cancel and replace the previous ones.
Shipping costs and methods
Below are the shipping costs and delivery times expected depending on the destination of the goods:
|Destination||Shipping costs th >||Expected delivery times|
|Italy|| ||1-2 working days from receipt of order * **tr >|
|Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, United Kingdom, Spain, Sweden|| ||3-5 working days from receipt of order **|
|Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary||48.99 € (VAT included)||4-7 working days from receipt of order **|
|Canada, United States||€ 149.00 (VAT excluded)||4-7 working days from receipt of order **|
It is important to specify a valid e-mail when placing the order, to inform you about the status of the order and the date of its fulfillment. We also recommend that you always specify at least one telephone number (landline or mobile number) as if the courier is unable to deliver, he will contact you and arrange a new delivery according to your needs.
L The company reserves the right to cancel orders with destinations that are difficult to reach, such as minor islands.
Orders with delivery to difficult-to-reach locations, such as smaller islands, will be evaluated and confirmed within 7 working days.
* For orders received before 12.00 with delivery address in Italy. Sicily, Calabria, Sardinia and disadvantaged locations excluded (+ 1 working day) .
** + 2-3 working days for orders paid by bank transfer. For the purpose of calculating the delivery date, it is also necessary to consider the time that the courier takes, which can vary depending on many factors, some of which we cannot control. The above delivery times are however indicative.
Accepted credit cards (Visa / V PAY / MasterCard / Maestro)
The purchase of products by credit card is done in complete safety through the Nexi website (CartaSi and ICBPI). Nexi accepts credit cards issued by the following international circuits:
- V PAY
- Maestro li>
The credit card charge determines the final moment of the purchase and at the same time the fulfillment of the order.
Easy and safe payment via 3D Secure
To guarantee you the best security on your online purchases by credit card, Zenoni & amp; Colombi uses 3D Secure technology.
3D Secure is an anti-fraud protection system designed by Visa ( Verified by Visa ) and by Mastercard ( Mastercard SecureCode ) which guarantees maximum protection against fraudulent use of your credit card.
- If you do not have this service, you can make your purchase without entering additional passwords.
- If 3D Secure has already been activated for your card, in addition to the traditional information (number, expiration date and security code), you you will be asked to enter a code or password that only you know.
- If your card has this service, and you have never used it, you can activate it directly in the p action on the Zenoni website & amp; Pigeons. Otherwise, visit the website of the institution that issued your credit card to find more information on how to activate 3D Secure and on any changes to your personal code or password.
ATTENTION: For some cards there is a password via token or text message on the number connected to your card.
PayPal, is an online payment method free, fast and reliable. After selecting the PayPal payment method, the system will connect in secure mode to the PayPal site page where you can enter the e-mail address and password of your PayPal account.
By choosing this payment method, the amount is charged directly to your PayPal account.
Amazon Pay is the convenient service that allows you to make online purchases and pay directly with your Amazon account, in a simple way and fast.
Once you have added the items to your cart, select the "Amazon Pay" option in the "Your Cart" section. You can make the purchase using the address and payment details stored in your Amazon account.
The order is processed following a payment by bank transfer. after confirmation of receipt of payment by our system (usually within 2-3 working days following the transaction). The copy of the bank transfer cannot be accepted for the purpose of processing the order.
Below are the details for payment by bank transfer:
Beneficiary: MC DONALD S.R.L.
Bank: Banca Intesa
Remember to insert the order reference in the purpose of the bank transfer.
Cash on delivery (cash on delivery)
Payment by cash on delivery is only available for deliveries in Italy.
In case of payment by cash on delivery, the express courier will only accept cash (no checks). This method has an additional cost of € 8.00 (VAT included). Cash on delivery payments are valid up to an amount of € 999.99 (VAT included).
- Standard : 1 -2 working days.
- Express 12 : delivery by 12:00 with an additional cost of € 10.00. Check if your area falls within the Express 12 delivery area .
For Basilicata, Campania, Calabria, Puglia and the islands, delivery may take an additional day.
Shipping to Italy is free for orders over 50.00 €, in Europe for orders over € 200.00.
- Credit card : Visa, V Pay, MasterCard and Maestro.
- Cash on delivery : you can pay the courier upon delivery (Additional cost of € 8.00 )
- Bank Transfer : orders placed by bank transfer are managed once payment is received. The details for the transfer:
Beneficiary: MC DONALD S.R.L.
Bank: Intesa San Paolo
If you wish to receive the invoice relating to your order, you must provide the PEC or the SDI when entering an address billing (last field in the form " Address "); make an express request at the time of purchase by entering the PEC or SDI (in the notes field) or by sending an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org < / a> by the end of the month in which the order was placed .
Right of ownership
The right of ownership over the Products passes to the Customer after full payment for the products or their delivery, whichever is the last.
All sellers are required to apply the new legislation on consumer goods warranties (Legislative Decree 24/2002). MC DONALD S.R.L. complies with all the obligations required by the new regulations regarding the legal guarantee, but it will be up to the individual manufacturer to decide the duration and content of the conventional or commercial guarantee or good functioning, referring to defects due to prolonged use over time. The latter refers to the guarantee provided voluntarily by the individual manufacturer. MC DONALD S.R.L. will guarantee according to the indications of the producers 12 or 24 months from delivery if the defect complained of by the consumer constitutes a lack of conformity as indicated by Legislative Decree 24/2002.
Returns and refunds
Pursuant to art. 64 and following of Legislative Decree 206/05, if the Customer is a consumer, he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract free of charge for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty.
For to exercise this right, the Customer, within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods, must contact the customer service of Zenoni & amp; Colombi choosing one of the following methods:
- By telephone request to the number +39 035 753434, indicating to Zenoni & amp; Colombi the order number, the products you want to return, the name and surname of the beneficiary, the bank and the IBAN code through which to make the refund;
- By written request to the address e- mail email@example.com , indicating to Zenoni & amp; Colombi the order number, the products you want to return, the name and surname of the beneficiary, the bank and the IBAN code through which to make the refund;
- Through the website www.zenoniecolombi.com to the section" Your orders ", by clicking on the number of the order for which you want to make the return and filling out the appropriate request form indicating the products you want to return, name and surname of the beneficiary, the bank and the IBAN code through which to make the refund (this method is available only for orders whose goods have already been received).
Although not required by law, in order to improve the service , a brief explanatory note of the reason for the withdrawal would be welcome.
The right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following mandatory conditions: p >
- The Customer is required to wait for the response to the request for withdrawal from the Zenoni customer service & amp; Colombi;
- The shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer as per Legislative Decree n. 185 of 22 May 1995;
- The law applies to the product purchased in its entirety. It is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product;
- The law does not apply to products made to measure or clearly personalized, or which for hygiene reasons cannot be reused;
- The purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts, to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend placing it in a second box. In all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging should be avoided;
- The packaging must be sent to: Zenoni & amp; Colombi (Returns Office), Via Raul Follerau, 8, 24027 Nembro BG (Italy)
- The shipment, up to the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the Customer. Zenoni & amp; Colombi is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to lack of the essential integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its content), in cases where Zenoni & amp; Pigeons ascertain:
- The non-diligent use of the good that has compromised its integrity, or the use of any consumables;
- The lack of external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
- The absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, manuals, parts, ...);
- Damage to the product for various reasons from its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Zenoni & amp; Colombi will make the product available to the customer for its return at the point of sale in Via Raul Follerau, 8, 24027 Nembro BG (Italy).
After checking the integrity of the package and / or its content, Zenoni & amp; Colombi will issue a credit note and refund the customer the full amount already paid, within 7 working days from the return of the goods, by bank transfer.
Cases of force major
In case of force majeure, or unforeseeable circumstances, MC DONALD S.R.L. does not consider itself responsible for the delay or non-delivery and will have the right to terminate the contract in whole or in part, suspend or postpone its execution.
Changes to the conditions of sale
MC DONALD S.R.L. reserves the right to modify the website, the sales policies and these GCS at any time both in order to adapt to the sale of new products and in order to adapt to new legal provisions. subject to the GCS from time to time in force when purchasing goods from www.zenoniecolombi.com .< h3> Applicable law
These GCS are regulated and must be interpreted in accordance with Italian law.
For civil disputes relating to the application of Sections I to IV of Chapter I of Title III of Part III of Legislative Decree no. 6 September 2005, n. 206 containing the Consumer Code, the mandatory jurisdiction is of the judge of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer, if located in the territory of the State, for all the others the Court of Bergamo is competent.